Engine repairs by specialists only
We have made it our business to perform all services associated with your engine. These services include supplying engine parts, competent consulting, as well as the necessary repair work of the highest quality, at a fair price and in the shortest possible time.
Besides careful handling of the repaired engine, the high quality of repair work constitutes the basis for long engine life.
Our suppliers and our membership in the Association of Engine Repair Companies ensure an exchange of experience, contact with leading manufacturers of engine parts, and a high level of technical know-how throughout Germany.
Our technical competence is at your disposal. Optimal consulting with our customers is thus ensured.
Maintenance and repairs on all internal-combustion engines
Repair of individual engine components
- Cylinder liners
- Fuel-injection pumps
- Cylinder heads
- Rocker arms
- Thread machining
Sale of engines and engine components
- Engines new / in exchange
- Spare parts from all leading manufacturers
of sealing surfaces
Honing of zylinders
with a diameter around 500 mm
We are certified
according to ISO 9001:2015
Injector testing with the BOSCH Common-Rail injector tester
• Precise and fully automatic injector testing
• Plotting of the injection spray pattern at all pressures
• Quick detection of a defective injector
• Protocol print-out of the test result
• Testable components: CR – solenoid-valve injectors
(for automobiles) from BOSCH, Denso, Delphi;
CR - piezo-injectors (for automobiles) from BOSCH, Denso,
Siemens, und Continental;
CR - solenoid-valve injectors (trucks/lorries) from BOSCH
• Closing of the existing diagnostic gap
in testing of the CR system
• Shorter waiting and repair times
• Avoidance of (expensive) diagnostic errors
in testing of the CR system
In addition, we offer the following services
• Removal of jammed or stuck injectors and injection nozzles
in the motor vehicle (without disassembly of the cylinder head)
with special tools for a wide variety of engine types
• Machining of the injector seats
and injector bores in the cylinder head
• Removal of torn-off sheathed-element glow plugs
• Repairing of threads
Engine repair only by a specialist
- Precise disassembly of damaged or torn glow plugs
- Thread repair
- Inserting threaded bushes
Your planned glow plug replacement is not possible because the glow plugs are fixed or maybe already torn off. The vehicle is partially disassembled, not drivable and you have no way to bring the vehicle to us.
You provide us with the vehicle prepared. The repair area is exposed and sufficiently accessible.
Note: For some engine variants, access is only possible by disassembling the cylinder head or engine. A workplace in the workshop with electricity and compressed air connection is required.
When dismantling glow plugs, unpredictable additional effort can occur. These cannot be calculated in advance. If the repair is canceled, the function may no longer be guaranteed. Follow-up work cannot be excluded.